Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, for those who don't know, Ventrilo is a program that allows people to talk to each other over the net. Mostly it is used by gamers who play massive multi-player online games. Some of these people take their nerd games very seriously.

There are people out there who learn of the information into people vent programs, log on like everyone else, but screw with them, using soundboards, loud noises, and other annoying things for the amusement of us people on youtube.

I hope with that you can understand the set up for these 2 videos. If you do, you should lyao like I did.

Warning Graphic Language

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE3KdcTgrno

And this 2nd one is an awesome play off of the one you just heard. It's pretty funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS-pxBxh1jY

Ok if you are just tickled by those, and you've got room for one more, this is my personal favorite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhObeyJxY94&feature=related

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So, did I misjudge some of you, did nobody find this even slightly amusing?

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Might have, but you're on the "Don't Click On Youtube Link" list.

Nothing personal--The list contains some of the finest and most esteemed forum members. You're in good company...

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sswan said:

Nothing personal--The list contains some of the finest and most esteemed forum members. You're in good company...
Damm.... Did you fall pray for my, almost unconscious need to rick roll this place every once in a while?

·
Registered
297 Posts
sswan said:

still scared of cusswords?

I watched episode 4 of spartacus, I saw a young boy get drilled in a jail cell.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Bruce Gillis said:
Come on Goonie, he's a "conservative christian" they are all about drilling young boys
On the contrary, such practices are less likely to be indulged in by conservative christians than they are by those within groups with more permissive mores.

As far as engaging in young boy drilling, I would never accuse you of such a thing. You're not all that young.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Bruce Gillis said:
F.F Woodycooks said:
sswan said:

still scared of cusswords?

I watched episode 4 of spartacus, I saw a young boy get drilled in a jail cell.

Come on Goonie, he's a "conservative christian" they are all about drilling young boys
:D :D :D Holy crap I just about fell out of my chair!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts