Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Cutthroat said:
One has to rationalize when the funds are short. You get what you can afford. Anything more would be stupid.
Exactly. Its too easy to pull out the plastic. I didnt mean that in a bad way.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Wow, I modified that post immediately, but you must of quoted it to respond during the 20 seconds it was up before I changed it!  Yeah, I know you didn't mean it in a bad way.  That's why I am stabbing your voodoo doll right now. ;D

·
Registered
804 Posts
Cutthroat said:
Wow, I modified that post immediately, but you must of quoted it to respond during the 20 seconds it was up before I changed it! Yeah, I know you didn't mean it in a bad way. That's why I am stabbing your voodoo doll right now. ;D
Ahhhhh!!! My Back! :D Lol. Hey man I am in the same boat. I was just trying to say I do the same. I like using a flasher for ice fishing because the fish are so passive and I can really coax them into biting with a flasher. In the summer when they are much more aggresive I use a cheap Eagle LCD that I picked up on Ebay. It gives me enough information to locate fish and structure and the lapse of time really is not a concern since the fish are so much more aggressive.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts