Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was totally enamored with the camera and how it shows fish underwater but have read some of the problems with it, the cord, the camera, etc.

I have been fishing many years, mostly river with a few favorite lakes worked in. I have ice fished more times than I can count but always drilled holes and hoped I'd end up on top of some fish. Usually it works out.

I know it's a whole different ballgame with electronics but I've always been intimidated reading a sonar. Since I haven't purchased a Vexilar, I don't have the instructions to read .

My point is, do those fishermen who use Vexilars prefer it to the camera? Would anyone here be willing to meet up for a day of fishing...maybe this week to show me how to use one?

I'll buy the beer, gas, whatever! I have a few hundred Maribou Jigs to trade (I can't find them anywhere online or in BPS, Cabelas.)

·
Registered
509 Posts
go to the search page and look up aqua vu. There are a ton of threads and discussions going back from this year to a lot last year.

·
Registered
16 Posts
A vexilar is the easiest thing in the world to use and I prefer it to a Aqua View. The Aqua vue in murky or deep water doesn't seem to work to well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts