Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Retails new $250 for sale $150 Mens size XL. Never worn (tags still on it) was purchased for my son went with the arctic armor floating version for him. Great Deal. PM me. Can post pics tonight. Predominently black color with some red.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Heck of a deal, Slayer could use a sporty new ice suit. XL might pose a problem but thats what tailors are for hem that suit to size.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Hi Mark,

I am not here to buy the suit (too big for me), but I like to buy your sled with the Broncos .... sticker on it so I can take it off. Any chance that it will happen?

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Retails new $250 for sale $150 Mens size XL. Never worn (tags still on it) was purchased for my son went with the arctic armor floating version for him. Great Deal. PM me. Can post pics tonight. Predominently black color with some red.
I was thinkin if was a suit to fit you, it actually should have been part of the tent, stove, etc post instead.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
I'm interested as long as it's not spandex colors, I'm getting tired of getting fish slime all over my Snowmobile gear. Black with a little red sounds perfect. I need an extra large these days and after watching Bernies video Id rather sink, lol.

·
Registered
24,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sold thx brandon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts