Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only used 2 times in last 3 years. 12 degree tansducer, Mag Shield cover, Genz soft carry bag, Flex lite, Battery status indicator...still have original box, directions, and VCR instructional tape. $350

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Little high maybe but maybe not much. Definitely not a deal by any means. Local, instant, no shipping, close but no cigar. Nice unit tho. Closest I saw new was $329. Somebody in need should make dude an offer and pick this up. Doesn't sound that bad.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Located In beaituful Loveland, Colorado. I may be a bit high on price...checked on E-bay and one similar was at $328 bid, and it did not have the extras.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Should take the 300.00 because e-bay is going to get their cut,pay pal is going to get their cut and you still have to ship it and insure it.
Just might be easier for ya.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
WALLEYE GUTS said:
Should take the 300.00 because e-bay is going to get their cut,pay pal is going to get their cut and you still have to ship it and insure it.
Just might be easier for ya.
Thats why you charge the buyer for shipping. Will effect the sales price some, but somebody will still buy it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$350...and I will pay for shipping and insurance.....rather sell to one of my buddies on Colorado Fisherman than go to E-bay.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Are you into trolling with lead core? I have 2 rod reel combos that are new, never used, that I don't need. I would consider a trade with the rest cash if you are interested! Let me know if interested. I will give you info on the combos!

Jim

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If I was needing another Rod and reel, you would have a deal...unfortunately, I just don't need another one.

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
JAKEDOG said:
If I was needing another Rod and reel, you would have a deal...unfortunately, I just don't need another one.
Thank you for the consideration!!! I went over my winter allowance with my IceGator and some other things...LOL...so just trying out the deal!!! :D ;) Good luck!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts