Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was looking on internet for a Vexilar, those thins made out of gold??? any recomendations to where I could get a good one and a reason price. Would like one for ice fishing and also for the boat

·
Registered
110 Posts
Check out sportsmans warehouse, I bought a Marcum LX1 last week for 239.00, I also have a Vexilar FL8 the marcum is very comparable and in some ways better, Pros and cons with both.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
You can always print off the 10% off coupon and take it to Gander Mountian.... did you try ebay?

·
Registered
935 Posts
I would print that discount letter and run to Gander in Thorton, if you're set on a big ticket item. If I had disposable income, why I'd.... nevermind.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info, I'm in CO Springs, not really worth the trip up to Denver. We have a new sportsman warehouse will check them out

·
Registered
459 Posts
I would wait till the end of the season to see if you can get a clearance deal. And yes..on the ice they are made of gold!

·
Registered
16 Posts
The Vexilar web site has reconditioned ones for a discount, and they come with full warrenties. Go to vexilar direct and then to the online factory store. They have a FL-8 basic for $259. and up

·
Registered
19 Posts
I purchased a reconditioned vexilar last year from vexilar's factory outlet, I bought a FL-8 Genz w/battery indecator and lens for a $ 150.00 with no shipping cost. It also came w/ two year warrenty. I've used it about 15 to 20 times and it works great. ;D

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I checked vexilar's web site and they didn't have any refurbished for less than $250.00. Darn! I'd pick one up in a heart beat for $150.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts