Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unreal.

This guy is crazy. Coming back and being THE BEST QB in the NFL in 2010. Eagles are for real. This is the worst blowout I have ever seen. 28 in the first quarter.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow. This is possibly the craziest NFL game i have ever watched. So crazy in fact, that I am going to continue talking to myself here.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think any team will have an answer for vick if he stays healthy. This is utterly crazy. 42 points in the 1st half.....so far.... :eek:

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
I don't think any team will have an answer for vick if he stays healthy. This is utterly crazy. 42 points in the 1st half.....so far.... :eek:
What the hell, you completely ignore a suggestion we go fishing? :eek: :mad:

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oyey said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
Dude I thought you were joking! The freaking nuggets are playing and this game is also nuts! Lets go tomo night. ;D ;D

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Oyey said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
Doobs wants to hit it and get revenge on that beaver huh Kyle :D :D ;D

Crazy game
Drinking Kyle?

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Boondock said:
Oyey said:
Rivrunnr1 said:

Crazy game
Drinking Kyle?
Who's Doobs?

Vick is sick. I was a Vick hater before the dog thing...never thought he was a true QB. He's 100% now though...damn!

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Boondock said:
Oyey said:
Rivrunnr1 said:

Crazy game
Drinking Kyle?
Dude, it might have been a beaver....

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Boondock said:
Oyey said:
Rivrunnr1 said:

Crazy game
Drinking Kyle?
Who's Doobs?

Vick is sick. I was a Vick hater before the dog thing...never thought he was a true QB. He's 100% now though...damn!
You know who doobs is hahaha. I am not the first to call him that here.
I thought the same. He is a great all around qb now. Eagles have looked good this season.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Oyey said:
Boondock said:
Oyey said:
Rivrunnr1 said:

Crazy game
Drinking Kyle?
Dude, it might have been a beaver....
LMAO Putting doubt in your mind :D
When Kyle and I went back to that spot we heard a huge splash sounds like a boulder got thrown in. Thought we might have had company then it happen like 3 more times and I suggested it was a beaver. We were freaking for a bit though like WTF could that be. Never heard a fish jump like that lol

Or it could of been these love birds

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Boondock said:
LMAO Putting doubt in your mind :D
When Kyle and I went back to that spot we heard a huge splash sounds like a boulder got thrown in. Thought we might have had company then it happen like 3 more times and I suggested it was a beaver. We were freaking for a bit though like WTF could that be. Never heard a fish jump like that lol

Or it could of been these love birds
You mean these lovebirds? Why you delete the pic? It's a great one.

Yeah J....it def could have been a beaver. He was flopping all over that night. Scared us a few times. Sounded like a damn flat giant rock being thrown in the water.

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Since it was brought up... the fish I hooked was just that... I have hooked beaver a couple times, and they do not move like a fish... What I hooked was a fish... and I am still in pain thinking about it.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We gave you a nice scapegoat man. Should just jump on it. Say it was a beaver and forget about it. Because if it was a fish, it's going to haunt you for all time. :eek: >:D

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
This is truly amazing! A Thread about Vick and his Monday Night heroics, turned into a thread about catching, losing large beaver and or fish! Awesome, full of awesome!

Jim

1 - 20 of 25 Posts