Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You really are a pathetic specimen, Goon. Like I said the other day, you really do inspire pity. I hope someday you can get some help. That's my Festivus wish for you.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Jörmungandr said:
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Jörmungandr said:
proof that god exists.
More like proof that wet snow is heavy. ::)
you are like a harp with how well you can be played.
As you are a piece of limburger cheese that stinks to high heaven, and only a rare breed of people like.

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
The highest love, a woman's touch
Harmony, a strong mind, a strong body
Beauty all the things he couldn't be,
All the things he couldn't have.
Little man with a gun in his hand

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Glad you all got to see it. That could have hurt someone badly! I think I heard it was 17".

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
I agree with Alfred...I think the owner had the workers loosen the seams on the roof so it would leak become a danger and help passing a new stadium...hell the lakers play in LA...they might as well move the Vikings there too...

·
Registered
640 Posts
zman said:
I agree with Alfred...I think the owner had the workers loosen the seams on the roof so it would leak become a danger and help passing a new stadium...hell the lakers play in LA...they might as well move the Vikings there too...
Easy Mark build they must..... I had good tickets to that game too.

I now work a few blocks from the dome it is a mess, lots of snow it will take awhile to get it all out of here they are working on it. Just think it is supposed to snow Wed and Thurs again.

Don, I like ya on and off the forum..

All I can say is Trash is Trash!!!!!!!! :p

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wanzek said:
Don, I like ya on and off the forum..

All I can say is Trash is Trash!!!!!!!! :p
Ha ha! Thanks, Scott!

Bummer about you not getting to go to the game.

Come on back this winter and we'll go chase lakers through the ice!

·
Registered
640 Posts
I will be back for sure. Still got my house there just in case.

Might have to plan a spring or fall chase though. Depends on the tourn season. We will have to see what I am going to jump into.. My options just increase!!!!

There are quite a few places up here you can come hit the ice... You and Z miss me enough you could just drive alittle farther North East.....

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wanzek said:
There are quite a few places up here you can come hit the ice... You and Z miss me enough you could just drive alittle farther North East.....
I might well be up for that! I've been wanting to ice that area for years ~ walleyes and crappie! Yum!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts