Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow... I guess I didn't quite see that coming, though it really doesn't seem that unexpected either after this dismal season.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Not surprised at all. After the owner let it out that Childress was almost fired for wasting his money and a high pick on Moss, especially after the promo that they poured into it, you knew that if they lost much more it was only a matter of time.

I read earlier that it was another personnel move that did him in. Apparently Childress wanted to bench Favre, Wilf wasn't having it so they relieved him of his duties.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Is McDaniels next? Any bets?

I mean, Shanahan (Redskins, 5-5) doesn't look quite so bad, considering the Broncos (3-6) are headed for the basement without him...

·
Registered
516 Posts
Always the first to go is the coach. Defence. with all the talent they have, go thru the motions every game this year. Fire the coach? Guess so, ..and take Brett (17 interseptions, heart not into it, and "I should have retired last year, but I like the 18 million I'm making this year.") , Favre with you. Bud Grant,..you available? ;D

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Walking Eagle, you always have intelligent things to say until you basically said Denver would be better off with Shanny. Give me a break. He has already turned Washingtons D into a joke. Bottom 25 in both categories.

Not to mention the debacle with McNabb.

Shanny did absolutely nothing after he rode the Elway train. Bet??? Sure I would be happy to bet McDaniels is the coach the rest of the year and next year as well....

·
Registered
516 Posts
Tho I must say, Leslie Frazier in not a bad choice to take over. He reminds me of another former defensive co-ordinator of the Vikes, that went on for a pretty good head coaching career,..Tony Dungy.

Here is a pic of a pretty common occurance this year.........

Damn,..again?!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts