Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, anybody interested in buying some old LPs? I have lots of them from the 70s and 80s. Condition varies. I couldn't tell you offhand what there is, but I have over 1000 of them. Priced to sell. Let me know what you are looking for and and I can go through them.

·
P I K E
10,018 Posts
LOL...Not a bad problem to have if you have the room to store them. I also have a bunch from the 60's & 70's that I am wanting to transfer to disc's and ipod. I have a USB turntable I started the task with but takes forever and kinda lost interest, figured I could continue after I retire. One thing you might consider if you can't sell them here is taking them to a business up north here in Arvada called Black & Read. I know they buy music but do not know what they pay. Here is their link....

http://www.blackandread.net/site/sell-to-us/

Good luck Clark!!!

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
hi, anybody interested in buying some old LPs? I have lots of them from the 70s and 80s. Condition varies. I couldn't tell you offhand what there is, but I have over 1000 of them. Priced to sell. Let me know what you are looking for and and I can go through them.
I've got a daughter who's into the vinyl, I'll see what she is looking for and PM you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts