Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious if anyone thinks this..........

I bought a new pole (fenwick) and fishing reel (Daiwa SS 1800) about 2 years ago, and have not caught a single fish on that pole. But let me also make it clear that I have caught loads of fish on my other pole but never on the new one...... using the exact bait but golly no fish.............so I am selling the *$%^# pole and moving on...............

unless someone has holy water that I can splash and break the voodoo?

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Selling it will screw you forever! You should give it away for good carma.

Where should I meet you to pick it up???

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Those things happen. It does sound serious though, I think you are right in moving it before it infects anything else.

You couldn't pay me to take it...

M

·
0 Posts
All right, all right. I'll take it off your hands if you pay me a case of beer.

M

·
0 Posts
Have you talked to zman?? he might have thought it was dan's rod and reel?

ill take it!! ;D

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Next time you catch a fish on the other rod, rub it on the New one and it will bring good luck.

M

·
0 Posts
MY buddy Ryan has two lil zebcos, cuz hes a newbie, but he really likes fishing now, and he swears one is bad luck, and hardly evere casts it out, but the other day at aurora, while the "good" rod wasnt getting anything...the "bad" rod got this 18 incher...kinda weird

·
Registered
636 Posts
That happens too me a lot. Soemdays I will catch all my fish on one pole and not even get a bite on the other even with the same setup. I definitely have to blame that on Z Man like others do.

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Since it appears to be cursed and I most definitely am, it would be in your and everyone elses best interest for me to take it off your hands. No charge I would consider it "taking one for the team".

Dan

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts