Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get your butts out and vote, you've got two weeks to do it. So no excuses not to. I did my part yesterday. GET OUT AND VOTE!!! PK
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,649 Posts
COLD CASE said:
Get your butts out and vote, you've got two weeks to do it. So no excuses not to. I did my part yesterday. GET OUT AND VOTE!!! PK
let me just add, educate yourselves, THEN vote. O0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
910 Posts
voted today at Chapel Hills where the DMV used to be. 3 other people voting while I was there. They asked me to tell my neighbors and friends to come on in 'cause they're lonely, but I figured I'd tell you -------- people too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
516 Posts
Wow! Freakin', wow! All these issues facing our country these days, and hung up on the DOW. Wish I had no other problems. ::)

My vote is in the mail.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,402 Posts
Barack Hussein Obama said:
Deuceu72 said:
Barack Hussein Obama said:
Remember to vote for my fellow democrat brothers!
Seriously. Lame.
Yes, it's lame that you voted republican but don't worry... I have powers that reach across to both parties!
What "both parties"? And just do that...and leave us fisherman to ourselves, like anytime would be fine...

D.J.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,651 Posts
I just put the ballots in the mailbox for my wife, my son, and myself.

For those of you who live in El Paso County, the wording on Questions 1B, 1C, & 1D regarding term limits for DA, County Clerk, another County position (I forget which one) isn't clear. It asks if the positions should be term limited at three terms. Sounds like a "yes" if you favor term limits. Except that that positions are already term limited at two terms. Doesn't say that on the ballot.
 

·
P I K E
Joined
·
10,081 Posts
Filled out and mailed today!!! Will I get in very much trouble for the tea bag I sent in with my ballot? >:D 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,676 Posts
Barack Hussein Obama said:
Deuceu72 said:
Barack Hussein Obama said:
Remember to vote for my fellow democrat brothers!
Seriously. Lame.
Yes, it's lame that you voted republican but don't worry... I have powers that reach across to both parties!
I think you misunderstood...........I think it's lame that you imitate someone you're not. Seriously. Lame.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
With the simplicity of mail in ballots, There should be very few ligitimate excuses not to vote. Get out there and vote or you are part of the problem/s.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,320 Posts
RL said:
With the simplicity of mail in ballots, There should be very few ligitimate excuses not to vote. Get out there and vote or you are part of the problem/s.
X2


I laugh when you guys call him BO, it always makes me look at my thing of speed stick on my desk lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
285 Posts
RL said:
With the simplicity of mail in ballots, There should be very few ligitimate excuses not to vote. Get out there and vote or you are part of the problem/s.
But they are all so pathetic and disgusting... oh what to do, what to do?
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top