Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
61 - 61 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Which lake is that at if you don't mind saying no need to tell just want a good lake to take my dad to catch a walleye. Or if you no another lake with a good walleye population that we could fish from shore and catch one
Go back, way back, say into the 2008 or even 2007 archives and start reading the fishing reports. You might look for something along the lines of "The Vampire Chronicles", and take note while you read. There is a veritable treasure trove of information on this site, if you're willing to put in the footwork and you then spend a bit of time fishing the a bunch of spots to figure out when tactic "X" will work on your local waters. It is really unlikely that you'll get someone to tell you where they were catching quality metro 'eyes (or any other quality fish) anymore, because just about everyone has been burned. Do some groundwork, do some legwork, and you might just be surprised by what you discover, largely on your own - that's what I did, back in '08-'09 and it finally paid off in '09.

I can give you coordinates to a wickedly good KS bite, but you've got to find the peanut-butter covered crawlers I lost last week first! ;)

61 - 61 of 61 Posts