Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out with a few friends for some walleye fishing. Got to admit, I was one of those hippies that would tell people consider catching and releasing all fish we don't need to feed our selves with them. Until I tried Walleye tacos. I'm going to have to start keeping a few walleye because it is one of the best meals I've ever had. I see why people love walleye now. I see why Slayer is a walleye killer now. :p

Here is how we prepared them:

·
Registered
237 Posts
You have seen the light brother, welcome to fish heaven. Best of the fresh water fish IMO.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You have seen the light brother, welcome to fish heaven. Best of the fresh water fish IMO.
What the hell took me so long! All those picture from Nate and Slayer convinced me! :D

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice video AJ. Now you just need to eat some Perch and Crappie, see which you like better between the three.
I have to be able to catch the crappie first haha, they are my nemesis man! The perch should be a it easier.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Nice work Cro and friends! Looks like a great time. Tasty looking tacos. Also hard to beat fried up.

Nice video AJ. Now you just need to eat some Perch and Crappie, see which you like better between the three.
I could go for any of the three and be really happy so I struggle picking one of them as my favorite!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Went out to Chatty last night man they were aggressive

1 - 11 of 11 Posts