Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
looking for a fishing partner to fish walleye, I fish Boyd, Carter, Union Res. I have a boat that is fully equipped, line counter reels planner boards lot of crank baits & crawler harnesses. I,m 55 years old & enjoy fishing every chance I get,

·
Registered
26 Posts
I need a mentor.

My name is Randy. I'm 59 years old. Here's the situation. I'm not an avid fisherman. Cycling is my main activity and I have a couple major projects going, including restoring a Hyde drift boat (I also have a drift boat I built myself). So I probably won't devote a lot of time to fishing this spring and summer.
When I was a kid, I always wanted my dad to take me fishing but he never did. Well, we did fish one time while on vacation in Maine. One of my childhood dreams was to catch a Muskie. They don't have Muskies around here, but they do have Tigermuskies, which is the next best thing. I've put catching a Tiger Muskie on my bucket list.
I have been fishing a few times since growing up (whatever that is) and already have some gear, but I'm in the process of putting together a killer muskie rig. When I'm done, I'd like to try it out. Catching some walley would be great while waiting for that big one.
By the way, if you get on Sierra Tradingpost's email list you can get some great buys on fishing equipment. They mostly have fly fishing gear, but right now they have some great spinning and casting rods. I just ordered a couple rods for about 75% off. You can contact me at [email protected]
Randy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Darrell- I sent you a pm with pertint information about myself. Give me a holler if you want to head out sometime.
couldn't find the message you sent me I think you have my e-mail & phone send me a text or email & we'll get this going

·
Registered
27 Posts
Don't have any contact info on you as of yet. Mine's [email protected] or text to 303-619-8289. Looking to get out sometime either Sunday or Monday of the coming weekend. Know it's gonna be busy anywhere, but beats sitting at home. Let me know!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just saw your post.Would like to talk about fishing next season. I live in Golden and am retired. Please call Joe at 303-815-8288.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts