Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had an interview down the hill today and stopped by one of our fine reservoirs afterward. It was pretty cold with light flurries coming down. I got here at 1:30 or so and immediately got a decent eye. Proceeded to get a few bass, as well. I got them all on the craw colored LC 1.5, my favorite crankbait. I spoke to a few guys who said they didn’t get anything and other than that, there’s not really anyone here fishing...at least from what I can see. There was some maniac out here wakeboarding in the cold. There’s also some couple here with a giant military truck and what looks like a landing craft. They’ve been tooling around the lake for a while. Gonna take a break for a bit and come back to fish the dusk bite!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ended up with a couple more eyes and smallies. No monsters but I’ll keep hitting it until ice on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
That military vehicle has been there about 80% of the days I've been out.. They said its a new attack vehicle for river warfare.... LOL ! didn't know there were that many rivers in the desert...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts