Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going out tonight to some walleye spots?

If so, would you like some company? I got a free evening tonight. Would love to learn some **** from people way more knowledgeable than me about those fish.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Windy in the teens tonight. Thats just stupid when you can get them in the sun and 50F.
You got all spring to catch dinks. He probably wants to catch a big one and that is a small window. Plus you catch lots of fish between 20-24" at night also. Tonight is suppose to be kind of shitty I think? It is still early. The water is still really cold right now. Dress warm if you go, lol.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
I might have extended an invite to you but I fit neither of the titles. :D Seriously, I am not going tonight. And I am also not going in the next two weeks because of personal issues. It looks like I am going to miss out on the pre-spawn activity this year.

·
Registered
16,968 Posts
You got all spring to catch dinks. He probably wants to catch a big one and that is a small window. Plus you catch lots of fish between 20-24" at night also. Tonight is suppose to be kind of shitty I think? It is still early. The water is still really cold right now. Dress warm if you go, lol.
Yeah I get it Neal. I just don't want a big one bad enough-

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.