Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going out tonight to some walleye spots?

If so, would you like some company? I got a free evening tonight. Would love to learn some **** from people way more knowledgeable than me about those fish.

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Anyone going out tonight to some walleye spots?

If so, would you like some company? I got a free evening tonight. Would love to learn some **** from people way more knowledgeable than me about those fish.
It is cold today!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Dude if you want to get skunked come join in the cold. I fished for 3 hours last night 8 to 11 no bite. It's always better to get skunked with another angler!

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Windy in the teens tonight. Thats just stupid when you can get them in the sun and 50F.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Windy in the teens tonight. Thats just stupid when you can get them in the sun and 50F.
You got all spring to catch dinks. He probably wants to catch a big one and that is a small window. Plus you catch lots of fish between 20-24" at night also. Tonight is suppose to be kind of shitty I think? It is still early. The water is still really cold right now. Dress warm if you go, lol.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
The last two nights I have been out it has been like the dead sea out there! No trout, bug or minnow activity at all!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
I might have extended an invite to you but I fit neither of the titles. :D Seriously, I am not going tonight. And I am also not going in the next two weeks because of personal issues. It looks like I am going to miss out on the pre-spawn activity this year.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That sucks linh.....
I was hoping you'd be out tonight.

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
You got all spring to catch dinks. He probably wants to catch a big one and that is a small window. Plus you catch lots of fish between 20-24" at night also. Tonight is suppose to be kind of shitty I think? It is still early. The water is still really cold right now. Dress warm if you go, lol.
Yeah I get it Neal. I just don't want a big one bad enough-

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Yeah I get it Neal. I just don't want a big one bad enough-
No wrong or right answer. I like eating walleye as much as anyone! And I fish during the day also. My 14 lber came at 3 PM. I just like being on the water at night! Totally different world! The more big ones I catch, the more addicted I get!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Just got home. Finally got one on your Kastmaster Slayer! Perch flavored, and it was a keeper haha. Time to load up on Kastmasters i only own the one. It was a tad bit nippy out there.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Just got home. Finally got one on your Kastmaster Slayer! Perch flavored, and it was a keeper haha. Time to load up on Kastmasters i only own the one. It was a tad bit nippy out there.
Man I hope that is one tasty fish!!! It is fucking cold out there!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts