Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,388 Posts
You know, I would actually give you some pointers if I had a sense that you would not blast locations and tips on the internet.
Now, you are free to do what you want, but people are gonna react accordingly. Not trying to be an ass. Just telling you how I see it. By the time you figure out the walleye bite at those lakes, you might feel the same way I do about. Or you wont...
not sure why you're so quick to make assumptions about me and my proclivity to "blast" locations. When I was first on this site I was careless about naming places and the pictures I posted. I was also new to the colorado fishing scene. Now I realize that there are expectations. Recently Most of my posts, if any, just show the fish without background or don't even include the location at all.And the tips? I don't share anything with anyone that can't easily be found on the Internet. But, if someone tells me something they don't want other people to know, I can respect that. Either way, for me, getting out there and figuring it out and finding the fish is a big part of the fun so I'll just keep doing what I do. Getting out there an earning it is the best way to do it. Regardless, I do appreciate that we wouldn't have the opportunities that we do if everyone knew about them.

Ps I do feel the same way you do about many aspects of our fisheries. I understand an appreciate how precious many of the opportunities that we have are.

But thanks for letting me know how you would've helped me out!. That's always helpful! ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.