Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

A DIY DVDR that features footage from Big Mac, Green Bay, Lake Erie, Cherry Creek, Horsetooth, and Carter Lake using presentations such as trolling cranks, jigging raps and spoons and using spinners with crawlers. Some footage is from walleye tournaments on the National Walleye Tour and Colorado Walleye Association. Most footage is on the water action and not educational. Not suitable for small children.

$10 plus $2 shipping = $12 total

Secure ordering via PayPal click this link:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_cart&business=XP3TCPYP2JVS4&lc=US&item_name=Walleye%20Parade%20DVD&item_number=DVD666&amount=10%2e00&currency_code=USD&button_subtype=products&shipping=2%2e00&add=1&bn=PP%2dShopCartBF%3abtn_cart_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

All proceeds will be spent fishing walleye tournaments in 2014.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The reviews are pouring in. :embarassed:

"You should refund my money." - Anonymous

"We really like the DVD!" - My Parents

"This is crap!" - My Wife

"You think someone should pay for this?" - Close friend of mine

"Don't quit your real job buddy!" - Anonymous

"I think this project suffered major scope creep." - A co-worker

P.S. We are printing 50 more so those of you ordering after yesterday can expect your shipments to go out on Monday. Sorry for the delay. ;D

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
"Like the Grateful Dead you need to smoke weed with this video so it doesnt seem so shitty!" - Neal

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
"I need another copy I accidently recorded the last and only Chiefs's playoff game over the first one" -Neal

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
"Great video even helped me catch fish!" -Zman

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We are ahead of schedule so orders received up until last night are going out today. Thanks for the support!

This just in...Statistics are showing that 1 in 32 can make it through the entire DVD without getting nauseous. We are very pleased with those results.

·
Registered
245 Posts
The cover has me puzzled.....is that a silhouette of a man throwing up the nazi arm salute?
Funny, but I don't think so. The other arm should be down for a Nazi salute. Maybe it's the silhouette of a man cursing with his arms up, after a big fish came unbuttoned. That's usually when I curse. The other situations when I curse is when I do catch a big one. Hopefully there's more of the latter in the video. Puzzling indeed...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.