Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
>:D what walleye/Trout water??? would you fish ??? april1st to the 12th???
Glendo, Seminoe Res or Pathfinder??? maybe powell or boysen? Oahe Res SD??looking for better than average, I know weather, water temp ETC.....
just looking at who's been where??? and what you guy's might be thinking??? Old member , new post, boat fishing, mostly night fishing,

22ft Jetcraft, Hard Top, Heat, Ram Jet 350MPI, American Turbine 312SD pump, Electronics, twin Humminbird 3000 Deeps, Bow and Stern, Mercury Sailpower 9.9 long shaft, electric start, Cannon Power Down Riggers, Private Fish Killer....

·
Registered
16,651 Posts
You are kinda early for wyoming 'eyes. Some of the lakes you mention will be just icing out. April nights on a wyoming lake are BRUTAL.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
I would go to Powell! If you must go to Wyoming in April, I would fish the inlet end of either Seminole or Pathfinder. At least if you don't time the run right? You will catch a bunch of big trout!

I have fished Glendo twice in April over the years and post spawn is not when you want to be there!!! The only success i have had at Glendo this time of year is trolling stickbaits along the wall across from Reno at night.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts