Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Damn! That looks like a hell of a fight!
I saw you said Japanese reel so I was guessing diawa. I was gunna ask how you liked it compared to shimano cuz I know you used to fish shimanos a lot. I was thinking about getting a diawa a while back. I never have used em.

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
I want that deps!!! rofl

Well done, Tony... and yes, May is dreamy!

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I remember getting a text not too long ago from Mr. Tony with some rather choice words for his string of bad luck prior to this bonanza. It's a testament to his perseverance.

Oh, and the man can fish :)

No Asian,
No fish,
No lie!!!

Well done sir!

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Lol JK haha

Fishing has been kind to me and some buds recently. Like wise Hobie says " Everyone is a good fisherman in May". So don't miss a day of fishing in this month or you might regret it!

24 fish night 12 keeps

Over 60 fish day lost count 11 keeps

47 fish day 8 keeps

Sashimi

Baby but 1st of year, released can't kill a wiper anymore lol

37 crappie day, famous net guy was on fire this day. If anyone needs to know why he is named that I can provide a classic cf video lol!

Lake Butler Lmb

Mosquito Lagoon Red

Mosquito Lagoon Trout on Top Water

On a serious note I hope everyone tears them up soon!
Holy **** man! That Speck is ridiculously big! :eek:

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Looks fun, Tony.

No Asian,
No fish,
No lie!!!
That's pretty damn funny! I almost missed out on a good fishing hole last week because that's what I was thinking: there can't be fish here, I don't see any Asians. My buddy talked me back into it and I'm glad I went back:

Oh, BTW, Boby, there are three stringers there, so don't freak out.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Looks fun, Tony.

That's pretty damn funny! I almost missed out on a good fishing hole last week because that's what I was thinking: there can't be fish here, I don't see any Asians. My buddy talked me back into it and I'm glad I went back:

That's a nice pile of crappie I was in Kansas over the weekend you did better than me

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Looks fun, Tony.

Damn dude, nice haul. Whens the cookout/fry.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
That's a nice pile of crappie I was in Kansas over the weekend you did better than me
Crappie fishing was tough this weekend. I was about to settle for some white bass but, thankfully, my friend talked me into giving this spot a try.

Damn dude, nice haul. Whens the cookout/fry.
I already had two fish fry already out of those fish. I normally don't eat fish more than once a week, but it's hard to beat fresh crappies.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts