Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been hittin up some walleye close to home on the fly. What is great about the fly is you can fish some patterns really slow for these early season warm water fish. Nothing real big but when it costs you less than $5.00 in gas to go out it makes it that much sweeter.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't have a name for the fly I have been using. I am always hesitant to say I came up with a pattern since I am sure someone somewhere has already made a fly like it. With that said this is one of my creations with no name unless someone here has seen it before.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Dude this is rad good work.

Do you think Glow in the dark flashabou would make a sweet pattern for walleye? The only reason I ask is because when I was about 10 I used to go Walleye fishing in Minnesota with this glow in the dark jig thing and it seemed to work well.

http://www.ezflyfish.com/flglinda.html

I have never fly fished for Walleye so maybe it is a different ballgame. Again that is rad.

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Nice, and NICE!!!

BC, I dig man... good post, and good effort on the eyes... I have found since I have broken out of the trout routine, that I enjoy seeing just how many different ways I can catch different fish...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts