Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been out to Lake Loveland for a few weeks, has anyone been having any luck with the walleyes yet? The last time I went was a few weeks ago and all I got was a little 10 incher.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Fish the inlet with jig and worm or the boat ramp on the southeast side of the lake with jig and worm and 3 to 4 inch floating rapalas right at dusk and into the night.

Good luck

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ashanhia said:
Fish the inlet with jig and worm or the boat ramp on the southeast side of the lake with jig and worm and 3 to 4 inch floating rapalas right at dusk and into the night.

Good luck
The inlet is usually where I fish. I have tried the southeast boat ramp before but I never had any luck there so I never fish there. I always stick to the inlet. I was just wondering if the walleye action was picking up at all since three weeks ago.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went to Lake Loveland tonight for about an hour and a half and caught a small walleye and a small smallmouth, both of which I released. Gulp 3" minnows was the only thing I got any hits on. Another guy next to me got a nice catfish, I'm guessing about 20 to 22 incher.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts