Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a fly fisherman most of my life and I'm just getting in to "regular" fishing. The weather report for friday looks great and I was wondering if any one had any ideas. I live in Ft Collins so maybe horsetooth, carter, boyd, douglas or anywhere. I have a little aluminum boat and an outboard that I just got so I'd love to use them. Any suggestions would be great. Also just basic tips. I know how to tie on a spinner but that is it. Seriously. People tell me all the time, just use minnows or power bait. But I don't have a clue how to properly fish this stuff. Even the right way to troll in my boat is beyond me. Any help will be accepted. I'm not converting but I'm eager to learn.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Take me out on your boat and I will teach you everything I know, well not everything but a lot. Still a little early to get the real hot fishing in yet but some things should be starting to bite.
Scott

·
Registered
16,571 Posts
Hey scchase-welcome to the board!I'm thinking of going to 11-mile on 4-1,one last ice fishing fling.Gotta hit some of those slabbers wanting egg sacs!Later-

1 - 3 of 3 Posts