Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I am looking for a canoe...nothing major. Glass or Aluminum ok. If it has damage, that's fine...I can repair it. Just something cheap or free that you want to get rid of. I have recently become unemployed so I have a lot of time, but not much $$!

If anyone is interested in a trade, I am an ASE certified Master Automotive Technician and could trade basic automotive work provided I can do it at home and don't need a lilft, heavy equipment, or specific diagnostic equipment.

I am located in Fort Collins but would travel the front range to pick up.

· Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good Question,

I really don't know what they go for but around or under $100 would be good, around $50 or less would be great!

· Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you are interested, go for it! as I mentioned I have been unemployed and things are tighter than I expected at this point so I'll have to wait until the next one that comes along...Enjoy.

· Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what is the material of the canoe? length? and I'm assuming the floats can be removed easily, correct? If I can come up with the money and no one else claims it first, I would probably be interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.