Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a canoe, around 100$. Dont really care if its Aluminum or Kevlar and not picky about the length. If anyone knows of one or has one for sale let me know.

F

·
0 Posts
Ken help epic out ....give him the lund for 100 bucks !!!!! he will cover it in colorado fisherman logo's

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fishinguitars said:
Ken help epic out ....give him the lund for 100 bucks !!!!! he will cover it in colorado fisherman logo's
I like this Idea. :p

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lovetofish said:
Epic,
I will sell you mine for $130.00 firm. Look at page 3 for description if interested.

lovetofish
do you have any pictures of it? just canoe or oars? life jackets?

·
Registered
832 Posts
I don't have a digital camera to take any picture of it. The canoe has a mount to put a trolling motor on it so I never had to use oar. Sorry, I have to keep life vest for my fishing boat.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where do you live? I was not expecting life jackets and oars for around 100$ I was just more or less hoping. ;) How wide is it? Pretty stable, the girl cant swim well so the wider the better makes her feel more secure.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I have it at my friend's house in Denver at about 76th Ave and Pecos. the canoe is about 15' long. We bought couple float at K-Mart and tie it to both sides of the canoe for added stablization. You will like it when you see it. You can call me at 303-9021417 if you want to see it.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I live in Colorado Springs, so I'd have to fit it into a trip upto Denver. So I'll give you a call when I'm headed up that way.

·
Registered
117 Posts
for what its worth, my buddy has an aluminum boat that he was trying to give way. It may need some work, but he said when he took it out by himself last, it worked okay. its only like 8-10', and definitely good for one person only. we took it to 11mile this summer, but never pushed off. we had all of 550lbs loaded, and we wouldve tipped it. But im sure 1 avg size person w/gear would work.

Anyway, we live in security (he lives about a block from me), we could arrange a time for you to look at if interested.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Unfortunately a 1 person boat is to small, I have to take the kid and the woman sometimes, thats why a canoe is perfect he can sit in the front seat and when the woman wants to go he can sit in the middle.

·
Registered
460 Posts
at Gander Mtn they had a canoe on sale. its a little more than your price range but its brand new. it was $500, down from $800. i estimate it was around 14 ft and had a wide bottom. I dont remember what it came with but i think it was two oars adn 2 life jackets or something like that.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
hey E would you be interested in an aluminum fixer, i recently saw a couple of aluminum canoes kinda beat to crap but still in one piece just laying out in a field i think they are totaly fixable back to a usable condition but you would need to have some metal working skills. if your interested i can try to trak down the owners but i got the feeling the might be free for the taking

let me know if your interested
roadkill

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
roadkill said:
hey E would you be interested in an aluminum fixer, i recently saw a couple of aluminum canoes kinda beat to crap but still in one piece just laying out in a field i think they are totaly fixable back to a usable condition but you would need to have some metal working skills. if your interested i can try to trak down the owners but i got the feeling the might be free for the taking

let me know if your interested
roadkill
Roadkill, I'm interested... in both actually if you think they are in well enough shape to be fixed. No big ole rust holes. Let me know.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
next time i get over ther ill try to make contact and snap a pic

1 - 20 of 20 Posts