Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have one or a line on one? I'm looking for something similar to the beaver tail Stealth Line of a small duckboat that I can use to set up and gather dekes as well as any ducks I might splash in the water while I'm in between dogs.

I thought about just using an extra large sled but would like something a little more maneuverable and designed to hold a person.

Something along these lines would work good for my needs.
http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?r=view&i=422086

Looking to keep the storage and transportation hassles to a minimum and stay around 8 foot or less
Thanks
Brett

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FloatCat75 said:
I have a 9' Livingston which you can throw in the back of your pickup.
Whats that weigh? They look like they may be heavy for one guy? I'd probably need to be able to drag it somewhat as well. Websites looks like 160lbs?
Thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
The 9' model weighs 120#, unsinkable, hnd laid fiberglass, molded oar sockets, stainless steel eye socket, tii-hull foam insulation, curved spray guard gunnel, outboard reinforced transom, protective rub rail. MFG retail $1950. Comes with nice set of newly refinished wooden oars and 2 coast guard approved throw cushions. Firm price is $400.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for letting me know, I'm going to keep looking for something a little more portable and easier to store.
Brett

1 - 5 of 5 Posts