Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did some hiking and fishing. Last few weeks fishings been too easy from Ninjas boat, needed some exercise and a change of pace. Had the entire lake to myself all freekin day.

Life is good-

Got several of these little guys.

A willing participant-

The prize-

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
hm, a brown some perch and a nice hike can't imagine where that could be.nice catching mike some of us are just getting bonier fingers

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Awesome, nice color on the fish. I personally prefer stoned over Stone beer, but nothing beats the setting for enjoying either (or both)

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
The world is ending...it took the "perch whisperer" all day for his limit...there would of been no hope for brewski and I...who still think of them as minnesota bait stealers...

·
Registered
16,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
lake looks pretty low did you see signs of the fire?
Yes the outlet below the dam smelled of smoke. Kinda blackish water also.
Around 8' low. Algae bloom going on. Prolly lake turnover. Or it's toxic algae and I'm gonna die!

·
Registered
16,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome, nice color on the fish. I personally prefer stoned over Stone beer, but nothing beats the setting for enjoying either (or both)
I'm pretty sure both was going on.:eek:

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Nice, break out the blew cheese!:eek:;D:eek:

Mrs Brewski was happy with my decision to stay home and help her. Would have been a great day for a hike.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Nice stringer of perch Hamsta! Got three more over 12" and some of the usual suspects doing the WP11 area again. Weather was great.... Fishing was slower than last week. We managed about 40 fish.

·
Registered
16,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yep good old Jizm Lake! It just galls me when somebody thinks they're "helping" out the LURKING MORONS when EVERYBODY ON THE FREEKIN PLANET knows what freekin lake it is- SMH!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts