Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
24,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PLEASE INCREASE STOCKING ESTIMATES BY 100% ON ALL SPECIES SO THERE ARE SOME FISH FOR THE REST OF US!!!!

KILL! KILL!! KILL!!!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
One of the happiest days of my life was retiring.
Never had a problem doing what I was paid for.
The B.S. that came with the job was the problem.

:)

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
While Slayer will be fishing more, I am not sure he will be killing more. There's a ceiling on how many fish one can eat. I am guessing he has already reached that ceiling. ;D

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Gonna see Mikey on the news - First ever CPW house raid for excessive possession limit - they are gonna be wheeling out freezers, finding fish in the walls, and digging up holes in the back yard.

·
Registered
16,961 Posts
AO has it right, I'll run out of freezer space if I keep any more than I do. Im gonna go to exotic places like Havasu, Cascade, Powell, Big Mac, Columbia River,Bighorn Lake, Lake Texoma, Grenada, Etc.

Limits of 2 lb sunfish, 2lb crappies, 5lb eyes, 2 lb perch-

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
AO has it right, I'll run out of freezer space if I keep any more than I do. Im gonna go to exotic places like Havasu, Cascade, Powell, Big Mac, Columbia River,Bighorn Lake, Lake Texoma, Grenada, Etc.

Limits of 2 lb sunfish, 2lb crappies, 5lb eyes, 2 lb perch-

Sounds like a good reason for a 2nd freezer.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.