Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE INCREASE STOCKING ESTIMATES BY 100% ON ALL SPECIES SO THERE ARE SOME FISH FOR THE REST OF US!!!!

KILL! KILL!! KILL!!!

·
Registered
832 Posts
PLEASE INCREASE STOCKING ESTIMATES BY 100% ON ALL SPECIES SO THERE ARE SOME FISH FOR THE REST OF US!!!!

KILL! KILL!! KILL!!!
I thought that he retired about 4 or 5 years ago considering how many days he fished a week;D;D.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
One of the happiest days of my life was retiring.
Never had a problem doing what I was paid for.
The B.S. that came with the job was the problem.

:)

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
While Slayer will be fishing more, I am not sure he will be killing more. There's a ceiling on how many fish one can eat. I am guessing he has already reached that ceiling. ;D

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
OMG... Mike, you have my number, right? ;D

I'm imagining you with hourly updates on metro ice.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Gonna see Mikey on the news - First ever CPW house raid for excessive possession limit - they are gonna be wheeling out freezers, finding fish in the walls, and digging up holes in the back yard.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Gonna see Mikey on the news - First ever CPW house raid for excessive possession limit - they are gonna be wheeling out freezers, finding fish in the walls, and digging up holes in the back yard.
Wonder where slayer is, not defending these charges? He probably out at Aurora scouting early ice;D.

·
Registered
16,529 Posts
AO has it right, I'll run out of freezer space if I keep any more than I do. Im gonna go to exotic places like Havasu, Cascade, Powell, Big Mac, Columbia River,Bighorn Lake, Lake Texoma, Grenada, Etc.

Limits of 2 lb sunfish, 2lb crappies, 5lb eyes, 2 lb perch-

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
AO has it right, I'll run out of freezer space if I keep any more than I do. Im gonna go to exotic places like Havasu, Cascade, Powell, Big Mac, Columbia River,Bighorn Lake, Lake Texoma, Grenada, Etc.

Limits of 2 lb sunfish, 2lb crappies, 5lb eyes, 2 lb perch-

Sounds like a good reason for a 2nd freezer.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts