Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new set of Warrior golf clubs that I do not use. I have hit a few clubs at the range but never actually played with them and most have never been used. All irons, and numerous drivers.

I bought them new for $550 and would like to sell $150.

Please pm me if interested.

·
Registered
24,499 Posts
Wow...bass and golf...two 4 letter words...

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Clubs were custom made...probably at a buck fitty a good to great deal. Unfortunately for me as I would buy them...gig's way taller than me. If you're up there around 72" tall, check em out.

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
colonative said:
Clubs were custom made...probably at a buck fitty a good to great deal. Unfortunately for me as I would buy them...gig's way taller than me. If you're up there around 72" tall, check em out.
Mark don't worry how tall he is. if some one is 6 inchs taller than you if you stand side by side your finger tips will be almost the same distance from the ground. that is the important measurement. i sold golf equipment for 11 years as a class d golf pro

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
walleye seeker said:
colonative said:
Mark don't worry how tall he is. if some one is 6 inchs taller than you if you stand side by side your finger tips will be almost the same distance from the ground. that is the important measurement. i sold golf equipment for 11 years as a class d golf pro
Interesting, I never knew that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts