Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Battery power on my sonar, Silver/Black Rebel jerk bait, home made jointed slabbing spoon.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
This could be serious and you guys are joking around? :mad:
I was not joking. I was there hunting and a group of guys, all grassed out in their 17 foot v-hull, walkthrough windshield floating duck blind had about 5 of their deks escape them. At least 3 they never knew got away and were headed towards the dam...about a mile from where they were set up.

Funny that they had the sides and top of the boat grassed out minus the transom and the Merc motor. Then they nose into shore with the transom visible to the ducks they were trying to fool. I could see the transom and the Merc motor from across the lake.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Cranks are more important than duck decoys.

I see guys out here put out goose decoys next to oil wells then they sit on the fencing around the oil wells laughing and smoking and eating expecting a goose to land. Usually they are trying to talk over the guy that is trying to call them in with the goose call. LOL

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Some were the square billed rapala clackers or whatever they call them. Wide bodied bass style cranks. To be lost soon in a some trees near you. LOL

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Some were the square billed rapala clackers or whatever they call them. Wide bodied bass style cranks. To be lost soon in a some trees near you. LOL

Toss me some pics, I'll either buy them off you or trade some of those worthless Reef Runners. Yep...getting into bass fishin. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts