Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone has iced deweese yet. Thinking about going up there next week on my first ice fishing trip ever since I get my license friday!! ;D.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
ive stoped and chatted with a buch of guys out there fishing and i havent seen any skunks most seam to be bait fishing power bait, salmon eggs that sort of stuff not that other aproaches dont work, fish seem to be medium sized mostly round 16 or a little more this weeks been cold but not much wind bring water proof boots (or a plank) as the shore is almost always slushy

what part of the lake were you planning on hitting and what day i just might stop by

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont know what day. Im going to check with my parents to see which day if any. I will let you know as soon as I find out!

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
you thinking weekday or weekend?

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Craig N said:
I dont know what day. Im going to check with my parents to see which day if any. I will let you know as soon as I find out!
Craig, My friend and I are going to hot Deweese on the 22nd...let me know of you'll be there.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
hey what part of the lake were you planning to hit, i might swing by round lunch if i can get away

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
hey lucky7 did you guys make it to deweese i went down round 11 for an early lunch talked to a few groups out on the ice most every one was catching some trout great day for it to wish i had, had more time

1 - 8 of 8 Posts