Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok the water just hit Lamar and we are now letting it all go to Kansas why ???? why, we have reservoirs dry here Neenosha, Neegronda and Queens are all dry so please tell me why are we not putting all this water into those Reservoirs.....

and yes that is a pond here in lamar that is getting flooded

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
Country was settled east to west and then somewhat west to east as everyone went around the intermountain west to gold and california...making the water rights seemingly inverted...

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
dude, do a search on water rights and water distribution in CO. We will fill a lot this year, but make no mistake, this is another political game. I would love to see some of those reservoirs fill too... and they may, but that is the least of the worries of the powers that be... AND THEY BE!!! lol

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what is really funny .... a month ago the DOW paid for water from the Pueblo Res. yes I do understand that we cant have something for free..... that's not how the government works ....

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
as of yesterday ... there is flowing water into queens res. wow this hasn't happened in 20 years ...... how crazy is this ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts