Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Denver Metro sell them ? I just got a quote from Discount tackle @ $8 a piece !! Holy s__t ! I'm going to start raising waterdogs !!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
DanDANthefisherman said:
Anyone in the Denver Metro sell them ? I just got a quote from Discount tackle @ $8 a piece !! Holy s__t ! I'm going to start raising waterdogs !!!
they are expensive because they work.

·
Super Moderator
1,394 Posts
Depending on how many you need, this may be what your looking for...
www.livewaterdogs.com
Maybe a few people could go in on an order? I could probably use a few...

I have no experience with this site, I just found it by using google.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
You should go scouting out on the eastern plains, if the holes hold water, you can catch your limit of 50 with a dip net in a few minutes and keep them in a tank....

·
Registered
23 Posts
From the regs...
7 (e) Bullfrogs and Salamanders—Bullfrogs and the aquatic gilled form of the tiger salamander
for private and commercial use is permitted. Statewide bag limits apply.

I assume that includes bullfrog taddies. Not sure why they'd allow that, though. That's just what we need to be spreading all over the state!

Oh, and I would second BabyHuey. Bill's near 58th and Washington. Although it's been a couple years.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Bonzo said:
From the regs...
7 (e) Bullfrogs and Salamanders—Bullfrogs and the aquatic gilled form of the tiger salamander

I assume that includes bullfrog taddies. Not sure why they'd allow that, though. That's just what we need to be spreading all over the state!

Oh, and I would second BabyHuey. Bill's near 58th and Washington. Although it's been a couple years.
that's what I'm saying dude. if that's legal, then what's the effing point of having the no minnow above 7000 feet rule? the think tank that makes up the regulations must be smoking that good kush.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
F.F Woodycooks said:
here's another question.

what about using tadpoles, or would they count as using live minnows?
When I was a kid in Kansas we would ocassionally hook on a bullfrog tadpole. I don't think any of us ever even got a hit on one.

·
Super Moderator
1,394 Posts
F.F Woodycooks said:
Bonzo said:
From the regs...

that's what I'm saying dude. if that's legal, then what's the effing point of having the no minnow above 7000 feet rule? the think tank that makes up the regulations must be smoking that good kush.
Bullfrogs and tiger salamanders are both native to Colorado...why would it be a problem using them around the state?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts