Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My neighbor is selling his float tube. Used 1 or 2 times. Excellent condition. You can contact him at 719-784-9858. Ask for  Mike

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Re: FOR SALE: Water Skeeter U boat float tube

784? sounds like a florence # ?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Yes it is in Florence. You will have to contact Mike to see what the price is.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

This is still available and thought I would repost for anyone interested....

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

You will have to call Mike and ask what the weight limit is on it. I am sure he still has all the info..

·
Registered
7,704 Posts

fishinwithlund, is there any way you could get a price. I have the same tube, and would love another. However, I got a great deal on mine new, and don't want to call w/out knowing price. If you can, thanks.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts

we bought one brand new 2 years ago and paid less than $200 for it. and it might be kindof tough for a big guy, i bought one and had some problems with all the velcro coming apart and the lower tubes wanting to go a diiferent way of the top tube.(not a cool thing over 20 ft of water) scared the crap out of me but i weigh a bit over 280. now my girlfriend uses it and loves it. she said it is real easy to manuever in it. she had a TU kennebeck before and she said this waterskeeter is way nicer. if you are a big guy the TU togiak is a pretty stable unit for not much money, i think they are under $160. thats what i used to use. the waterskeeter is definitely a quality unit.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts

thats a great price,looks like it's in very nice condition, too bad we already have 2 of them. someone should jump all over this, those dreaming of warmer days.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts