Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Waterfowl partner needed.

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  scottivie 
#1 ·
Waterfowl hunting partner needed to hit some birds during the week or weekend. Shooting ducks or geese. let me know. Shoot me a PM or chime in. Looking to hunt mostly during the week. Thanks for looking.

#3 ·
cocoking said:
Waterfowl hunting partner needed to hit some birds during the week or weekend. Shooting ducks or geese. let me know. Shoot me a PM or chime in. Looking to hunt mostly during the week. Thanks for looking.
Get Colonative out...he loves duck and goose hunting...dont think he has been out this year...just dont let him bring his buddy or they will sit there in the blind like this...and you dont want that!...

#4 ·
zman said:
cocoking said:
Get Colonative out...he loves duck and goose hunting...dont think he has been out this year...just dont let him bring his buddy or they will sit there in the blind like this...and you dont want that!...

:D :D :D :D :D We only let the gay and horny people in our hunting blinds. :D :D

#5 ·
bigretodd67 said:
hey where do you go, ive been looking for a good partner myself.
I have been going to spinney mtn res to duck hunt but now will have to start to hit the front range and eastern part of the state. The geese have moved into to the area. so its goose time....Let me know shoot me a pm we could hit a trip.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.