Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 108 of 108 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
Shoot! We're not home to CO yet. Would loved to have played along, but since we're fishing tomorrow (not in CO), might as well try this to see if it will help us here. Been stinky fishing lately. Not getting skunked, but not bringing home any lunkers either! Not that I needed the prize, but it would have been fun to have won something as a reward for a good fishing day (a reward of a reward huh!?). Good luck to all...

· Registered
305 Posts
It works. one of the main ingredients is fish oil. Also I apply it to my spools of braid and my eyelets both ice fishing and in the summer. Helps Keep braid from saturating with water and it wont freeze up while icing outside of a hut.
There is no fish oil in it {FACT!}call the phone # on the can and talk to a rep it is straight petroleum oil. Your wasting your time. Ask for a MSDS sheet no fish oil. If you squirt a little dish soap on it with the oil it will mix better in the water. Any reason is a good reason to get together and fish have fun.

· Registered
5,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
Late entry by none other than Daris Fishrangler McKinnon. 4 5/8" Colorado bluegill, on the evil poisonous devil juice.

I'm sure Daris will be along shortly.

101 - 108 of 108 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.