Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I know this is a short notice but Bill Wilson needs help with the annual C.A.S.T event. This is an annual event held for kids who have special needs that want to fish from a boat. Catch A Special Thrill (C.A.S.T.) is a great organization that really makes a difference in these kids lives and they need help. The event will be on Saturday June 5th. There will be prizes for the kids as well as no park fees for the boaters. I know several members helped out last year and we could use your help again. If you can attend or you have questions you can contact Bill Wilson at

[email protected]

Thanks!

Joe Lavery

·
Registered
90 Posts
Volunteers with Boats Needed - Horsetooth this Saturday

I'm not affiliated with the event or anything, but just saw this in the Coloradoan and thought it was worth re-posting here:

"Volunteers with fishing boats are needed to assist with a free fishing day event for disabled children scheduled Saturday at Horsetooth Reservoir.

This year's Catch a Special Thrill, or C.A.S.T., event has had historically high registration with more than 35 children signed up. But so far, only 17 boats have been secured to take the kids out on the water.

Volunteers with boats are asked to contact Kara Lamb of the Bureau of Reclamation at (970) 962-4326 by Friday. All reservoir and entrance fees into Horsetooth will be excused for volunteers"

Link is http://www.coloradoan.com/article/20100603/UPDATES01/100603011/Fishing+boats+needed+for+kids++event+Saturday

Apologies if this is already posted someplace.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts