Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hmm.... Whenever I have a day off the weather turns bad... Supposed to be in the 40's tomorrow and I wanted to get some fishing in. Oh well... will see how it is in the morning. Went to Standley Lake for lunch today and the lake is full.

shadow

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
You can still get some fishing in just dress warmer. But I know what you mean.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Colorado weather is definately crazy. I have seen it snow, rain, hail and then turn sunny all in the same day. I learned a long time ago If you try to plan around bad weather in Colorado you will end up doing very little.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Dan tried to do a number on us last weekend,,, with those days off he had. I went fishing any way, only 3/4 inch of snow was all his days off could muster. I think he must be working this weekend, the weather looks good! :D

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Dan tried to do a number on us last weekend
Every dog has his day, The weather was beautiful yesterday (monday) and I was off work. But then of course I was working today..........beautiful weather earlier in the day.

Just so you can plan you fishing schedule the next few days I work Thu, Fri and Sat this week Then I am off Sun, Mond and Tues. Hopes my schedule does not interfere with you good weather! :)

Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts