Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all. bought the rifle thinking that i would be into big game hunt. turns out i am not the type, tried it but not for me, I am more of a fisherman then a hunter. so i am selling my Weatherby Vanguard wood stock 30-06 with nikon scope, fired possibly 15 shots could be less. anyone interested please call me at 303-396-4125. Sorry it is now sold..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Banned
3,879 Posts
arieldg said:
HI all. bought the rifle thinking that i would be into big game hunt. turns out i am not the type, tried it but not for me, I am more of a fisherman then a hunter. so i am selling my Weatherby wood stock 30-06 with nikon scope, fired possibly 15 shots could be less. anyone interested please call me at 303-396-4125. asking $600.00
Which Model?Do you have Pictures?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Out in the field. I have the rifle rapped with camo skin cover. So the barel and stock and scope is covered and protected. It is like new condition. Like i said big game is just not for me after my first take.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes, that is my xd 45 springfield. no not for sale sorry.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i have been looking for a 30-06 however I am new to rifles, from my limited understanding the weatherby 30-06 will only shoot proprietary ammo. Is this correct? Also, what model is it?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It is the weathery vanguard sporter. Thank Walley for answering Yakatut. got interupted while in the precess of typing. LOL

·
Banned
3,879 Posts
Yakatut said:
i have been looking for a 30-06 however I am new to rifles, from my limited understanding the weatherby 30-06 will only shoot proprietary ammo. Is this correct? Also, what model is it?
Weatherby Vanguards are manufactured by Howa out of Japan for Weatherby. Howa’s been in business for a hundred years and just might be the Remington, or Winchester, of Japan. They are guaranteed 1 MOA out of the box and they come with a target in each box.

I don’t know of any complaints about those rifles.

There are Weatherby cartridges that are proprietary but this one is chambered in .30-06 SAAMI dimensions so quality ammunition from any manufacturer will do…

1 - 17 of 17 Posts