Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen the where are you fishing this weekend thread? Did I miss it? Or due to certain posts about posting/reports, is no one telling.

I'm fishing this weekend...I'll know where tonight after I talk to bro.

·
Registered
9,193 Posts
Re: So where is the...

Change the title of this thread to Weekend Fishing Plans, and there we have it! :D :D

I'm hiking tomorrow to a secret cave location, if I'm lucky it'll be big enough to house me until after this election...at least. :D

With any luck the cave will be full of big brookies and cutts! :D

Good luck Deuce!!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts

FishnPhil said:
Change the title of this thread to Weekend Fishing Plans, and there we have it! :D :D

I'm hiking tomorrow to a secret cave location, if I'm lucky it'll be big enough to house me until after this election...at least. :D

With any luck the cave will be full of big brookies and cutts! :D

Good luck Deuce!!
Thanks man! I hope the finger holds up. :-\

·
Registered
11,176 Posts

I'm hiking with Yvette on Saturday or Sunday...When Yvette told a friend of ours where we were going...He said it the hardest hike he's ever done...He suggested two days...By the way, he's hiked all the 14ers twice, the top 100 13er's and ridden bicycles with his wife coast to coast twice...Well, it was the wrong suggestion...It only encouraged Yvette and made her want to do it in one day even more...I'm doomed...I hope we get up there to fish and if I do make it up there....I hope I'm not too tired to fish... :)

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Your crazy Hobie. I love it. Good luck, we look forward to the report and pics of you the day after!!!

Im headed to a high mountain lake in the Sangre's. I swore I was gonna catch some cutts this year.

·
Registered
5,689 Posts
i'm going to some park in north denver and going to a friend's birthday party.... gonna have an authentic mexican feast, fresh killed pork and everything made from scratch. it's gonna be goooooood.

after that, depending on how the wife's feeling.... I might go to boulder county and nail some bass and look for the channel cats that keep eluding me.

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Headed out with bro and bf this morning to do a little dove scouting and fishing. Still don't know about Sunday tho, but its either bro and I or just I. ;D

LAKESTER...woohooo! Hopefully its west coast Mex and not that southwestern crap. Can't beat an authentic west coast Mex party (except keep the gangbangers out, they can cause some riffraff ;)).

·
Registered
5,689 Posts
dloring said:
Headed out with bro and bf this morning to do a little dove scouting and fishing. Still don't know about Sunday tho, but its either bro and I or just I. ;D

LAKESTER...woohooo! Hopefully its west coast Mex and not that southwestern crap. Can't beat an authentic west coast Mex party (except keep the gangbangers out, they can cause some riffraff ;)).
hahaha don't know about the last part of that.... but it's gonna be cool, regardless... gonna have a few beers and chill out.

alot of my pals are lowlifes...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts