Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hope i didnt miss any censoring edtis. if i did im sorry. all theologies present here so dont get all offended. feel free to add your own spins on these. my personal favs are the JW and ISLAM

•TAOISM: S*** happens.
•CONFUCIANISM: Confucius say, "S*** happens".
•ZEN: (What is the sound of S*** happening?)
•JESUITISM: If S*** happens and when nobody is watching, is it really ****?
•ISLAM: If S*** happens take a hostage.
•COMMUNISM: Equal S*** happens to all people.
•CATHOLICISM: S*** happens because you are bad.
•PSYCHOANALYSIS: S*** happens because of your toilet training.
•SCIENTOLOGY: S*** happens if you're on our **** list.
•ZOROASTRIANISM: Bad S*** happens, and good **** happens.
•UNITARIANISM: Maybe S*** happens. Let's have coffee and donuts.
•RIGHT-WING PROTESTANTISM: Let this S*** happen to someone else.
•JUDAISM: Why does S*** always happen to US?
•REFORM JUDAISM: Got any Kaopectate?
•MYSTICISM: What weird S***!
•AGNOSTICISM: What is this S***?
•ATHEISM: I don't believe this S***!
•NIHILISM: Who needs this S***?
•AZTEC: Cut out this S***!
•QUAKER: Let's not fight over this S***.
•FORTEANISM: No S***??
•12-STEP: I am powerless to cut the S***.
•VOODOO: Hey, that S*** looks just like you!
•NEWAGE: Visualize S*** not happening.
•DEISM: S*** just happens.
•EXISTENTIALISM: S*** doesn't happen; S*** is.
•SECULAR HUMANISM: S*** evolves.
•CHRISTIAN SCIENCE: S*** is in your mind.
•BUDDHISM: S*** happens, but pay no mind.
•SHINTOISM: S*** is everywhere.
•HINDUISM: This S*** has happened before.
•WICCA: Mix this S*** together and make it happen!
•HASIDISM: S*** never happens the same way twice.
•THEOSOPHY: You don't know half of the S*** that happens.
•DIANETICS: Your mother gave you S*** before you were born.
•SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST: No S*** on Saturdays.
•JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES: Knock Knock. S*** happens.
•MOONIES: Only happy S*** really happens.
•HOPI: Corn fertilizer happens.
•BAHA'I: It's all the same S***.
•STOICISM: This S*** is good for me.
•OBJECTIVISM: Our S*** is good for you.
•EST: If my S*** bothers you, that's your fault.
•REAGANISM: Don't move; the S*** will trickle down.
•FASCISM: S*** makes the trains run on time.
•CARGO CULT: A barge will come and take all the S*** away.
•EMACS: Hold down Control-Meta-S***.
•DISCORDIANISM: Some funny S*** happened to me today.
•RASTAFARIANISM: Let's smoke this S***.
•CHARISMATIC: This is not S*** and it doesn't smell bad.
•MASONIC: S*** happens, but we can't discuss it during Lodge.
•RED CROSS: S*** happens - send money.
•EVANGELICAL: Praise God in spite of this S*** cause this S*** ain't gonna last much longer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,275 Posts
CFF libs- Only we can push our bullsh** beliefs on you!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,509 Posts
I have always wondered about the whole theory of my gods better than your god...that people have holy wars over...isnt he the same being?...

Please dont let the Boom Chings (Hari Krishnas sp? be right)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
zman said:
I have always wondered about the whole theory of my gods better than your god...that people have holy wars over...isnt he the same being?...

Please dont let the Boom Chings (Hari Krishnas sp? be right)
i believe everyone should have the right to their own opinion, but given the complete disagreements and contradicting teachings of each god, i dont see how they can all be the same. i think we NEED to disagree. one is right in my opinion. we'll find out in the end who it is. but we cannot ALL be right...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sashimi said:
I'm guessing the Westboro Baptist Church or w/e belong to one of these, but I think they are off in their own little thing... since they seem totally different that every religion I've heard about and are coocoo that go againt the teachings so I've heard. ::)
they're a cult as far as im concerned...and a damn evil one too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,844 Posts
I love the fact that the more that you fellas talk, the more ignorant you appear..... except Zman, he seems to have his beliefs but a level, moderate head to keep things in perspective...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,509 Posts
Thats just wrong...as my preacher father in law says...youre gonna be shoveling coal!...he is usually laughing when he says it...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,547 Posts
A few of them are pretty far off. But still quite funny.

For example, Cargo Cult should be "one day a plane will come and bring us lots of ****" :D

I have another... ::)

Battlestar Galactica: All of this **** has happened before, and all of this **** will happen again.

SS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
593 Posts
FPF said:
Sashimi said:
I'm guessing the Westboro Baptist Church or w/e belong to one of these, but I think they are off in their own little thing... since they seem totally different that every religion I've heard about and are coocoo that go againt the teachings so I've heard. ::)
they're a cult as far as im concerned...and a damn evil one too
Agreed! An embarrassment to all TRUE Christians!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,275 Posts
TC said:
FPF said:
Sashimi said:
I'm guessing the Westboro Baptist Church or w/e belong to one of these, but I think they are off in their own little thing... since they seem totally different that every religion I've heard about and are coocoo that go againt the teachings so I've heard. ::)
they're a cult as far as im concerned...and a damn evil one too
Agreed! An embarrassment to all TRUE Christians!
An embarrassment to all TRUE Americans!
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top