Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Erie is more East than North! I was just there and can't stop thinking about when I'm going back. Awesome pictures. I always struggle a bit for the eyes at Powell. I generally use inline weights and harnesses and just catch bluegills.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I don't know if that was a buzz or depression drinking for what you lost in the drink. If it wasn't for that heavy ass belt buckle those jeans would have floated for another few seconds

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
I don't know if that was a buzz or depression drinking for what you lost in the drink. If it wasn't for that heavy ass belt buckle those jeans would have floated for another few seconds

Yeah, I think my ex had that planned when she bought me that belt buckle 15 years ago!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
You did better than we did. I tried this weekend and the fishing was rough.

The water had cleaned up since I was there 2 weeks ago. Started Saturday morning where we did good last time and wasted 3 hours trying to get something going. I made the decision to run north and it was the right move. Once we found the greenish brown water, we got fish. Yesterday was alot slower than saturday for some reason. They were all light hits even when the bite was on.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
We fished Bullfrog area Thursday, and from GHB (Friday) all the way down to Slick Rock (Saturday).

They just did not cooperate. I think the storm killed the fishing for us. Glad you did well.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 · (Edited)
Tried a bit of everything. Jigs. Jerk Baits. Spoons. Bottom Bouncers. Even tried anchovies for stripers. It just wasn't our trip.

That will happen! I'm trying to sell my boat and it suddenly catches fish, makes me scared that my new boat will be sterile. I'm kinda wierd, superstitious like that about fishing. I feel like certain boats just flat out catch, and some with the same set up flat out don't. Just a wierd thing ive always had in my head

61 - 78 of 78 Posts