Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Sashimi said:
I really hate how that church protest things!!! Especially at that little girl's funeral in that Arizona shooting :(
christians need to kill that pastor. and i mean it when i say that christians need to be the one to do it too

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
FPF said:
Sashimi said:
I really hate how that church protest things!!! Especially at that little girl's funeral in that Arizona shooting :(
christians need to kill that pastor. and i mean it when i say that christians need to be the one to do it too
It could happen. They took out Tiller the baby killer. ;D

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
crankn101 said:
FPF said:
Sashimi said:
It could happen. They took out Tiller the baby killer. ;D
i dont normally believe in killing (i dont agree with the abortion doctor killings) but if a church is doing something horrible in Gods name, then Gods people need to step in and burn the whole place down with the congregation inside. isnt that the same church that has a website address named godhatesfaggots.com? seriously, those people need to all die. christians are supposed to be the most loving people, not the root of hate and evil. kill them all. then we can protest their funerals ;D

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Good lord! Some of you crackpots are downright dangerous. :eek:
fianlly something we agree on.

still, those are some of the most extreme christians i know of (i'll add again they should be stopped by any force necessary), and they pale in comparison to common muslims in other countries (american muslims seem to be peaceful as far as i can tell).

....here come the onslaught of intolerance comments... lol

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
FPF said:

still, those are some of the most extreme christians i know of (i'll add again they should be stopped by any force necessary), and they pale in comparison to common mulims in other countries (american muslims seem to be peaceful as far as i can tell).

what the hell is a mulim?

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
baetisrun1 said:
FPF said:

still, those are some of the most extreme christians i know of (i'll add again they should be stopped by any force necessary), and they pale in comparison to common mulims in other countries (american muslims seem to be peaceful as far as i can tell).

you really couldnt decipher a simple typo like that? i fixed it for you buddy.

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
FPF said:
baetisrun1 said:
FPF said:

you really couldnt decipher a simple typo like that? i fixed it for you buddy.
Oh....Muslims. There's over 1.5 Billion of them on the planet. Probably a few bad seeds, and a few good folks, I'd imagine.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
bathtub crankbait said:
Good on those folks down there. Hope other towns follow suit. I'd love to kneecap Phelps and light the whole inbred clan on fire.
You'll have your chance in a few weeks. They're coming to protest the Ponderosa High School graduation because a Ponderosa student questioned how the First Amendment could protect their hateful speech.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/27668500/detail.html

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
bathtub crankbait said:
Good on those folks down there. Hope other towns follow suit. I'd love to kneecap Phelps and light the whole inbred clan on fire.
You'll have your chance in a few weeks. They're coming to protest the Ponderosa High School graduation because a Ponderosa student questioned how the First Amendment could protect their hateful speech.

I like the uncivil-disobedience tactics displayed. I do hope people try to counter them there as well. I don't think they should have been hauled in for questioning, though. That shouldn't happen to white people in this country. ;D

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
bathtub crankbait said:

anyone down to protest their protest?

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
FPF said:
bathtub crankbait said:

Again(like in the hockey thread), I encourage you to do it! I unfortunately have a delicate constitution and am unable to digest institutional* food without extreme discomfort. ;)

*jail

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
bathtub crankbait said:
I don't think they should have been hauled in for questioning, though.
When done on a pretext it's a violation of civil rights that exposes both the governmental entity and the individual officers to liability for civil damages, along with exposure to liabilty for the Westboro plaintiffs' attorneys fees.

As much as you may applaud the effects of the detention, in the grand scheme of things, and from a strictly legal point of view, it was a stupid tactic.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
FPF said:
I'm going to be out of town, otherwise I would be interested, although probably not with a group involving you. I, too, have read your views in the hockey thread and the open carry thread and have some questions about your judgment, discipline, and maturity.

Those qualities are essential when confronting a group like the Westboro hatemongers.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
bathtub crankbait said:
FPF said:
bathtub crankbait said:

Again(like in the hockey thread), I encourage you to do it! I unfortunately have a delicate constitution and am unable to digest institutional* food without extreme discomfort. ;)

*jail
lol well anyone wanting to go with me, just pm me. should i bring an air horn ;)

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
bathtub crankbait said:
I don't think they should have been hauled in for questioning, though.
When done on a pretext it's a violation of civil rights that exposes both the governmental entity and the individual officers to liability for civil damages, along with exposure to liabilty for the Westboro plaintiffs' attorneys fees.

As much as you may applaud the effects of the detention, in the grand scheme of things, and from a strictly legal point of view, it was a stupid tactic.
I totally agree that the detention was a stupid move.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
FPF said:
I'm going to be out of town, otherwise I would be interested, although probably not with a group involving you. I, too, have read your views in the hockey thread and the open carry thread and have some questions about your judgment, discipline, and maturity.

Those qualities are essential when confronting a group like the Westboro hatemongers.
lol if anything my approval of open carry as intimidation tactic (i will not be carrying fyi), my discipline to the task at hand even to the point of police intervention, and my enthusiasm for annoyance should make me a prime candidate for being in your group. not to mention our dislike for one another could potentially help you. if we get into trouble, you wont feel bad pinning it all on me :) although the same goes for me throwing you under the bus, which i would gladly do ;D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts