Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Yep, ill be heading over on the 7th, probably hit the 'Pan on the way out for a day. Scheduled to tie on Saturday mornin i think, might be both sessions.

What cha got in mind ?

S

·
0 Posts
COCarp said:
7th of March?
9th of April - Western Colorado Fly Fishing Exposition, Doubletree Hotel, Grand Junction.

Look up for the link in Cochices post.  Gets pretty dang crowded, TONS of tyers. Very much like the West Denver Clinic but with vendors and Ross has had a big thing going on out on the lawn with casting lanes/kids stuff. They do a really good show.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Silent_Light said:
Yep, ill be heading over on the 7th, probably hit the 'Pan on the way out for a day. Scheduled to tie on Saturday mornin i think, might be both sessions.

What cha got in mind ?
Nothing, I just want to try and make sure I have the weekend free in case we throw together a crazy plan 8) Bring the BIG stick, the pike may be willing to play a bit around then, I also have a few bass/carp spots in town that are usually close to ready around then.

Just trying to keep my calendar open.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cochise said:
Hey Geek, ya'll gonna do a dynamic booth at the show? I think I will make time to be here this year. Want to see Trammel and meet SL.
That is even funnier than your previous comment. That crowd would FREAK OUT if we showed up with hardware, even though I know stuff would sell. If I am there, it will be in support of the kids tying just like the last 10 years or so. This even is what really got my kids into tying and flyfishing and I am very thankful for that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts