Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was thinking, it’s kinda weird how secretive people are with their tackle. We all know it’s only one factor of many....but it’s still cool to see who has what. I’m not saying this is all my stuff-it definitely isn’t. This is my box for tomorrow’s kayak smallie action and it’s still not 100% ready. I usually empty one of my tackle boxes and throw species specific stuff in there for the day. What does your box look like???? And what am I missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
I use plano boxes so mine doesn't look anything like that. Lol

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
I also use plano boxes, now that I have sold some boxes for $800.00 I now have 20 left and change them into bags per trip 90% are for walleye and 100% warmwater, I also have about 10 boxes of blades and beads and other lure making tackle

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
when my son and I started using bags we sold 22 tackle boxes and got rid of a lot fo useless gear, we found that plano was the way to go

if I could bare to part with some of my 35 rods and reels I could afford my other hobies

·
Registered
16,692 Posts
I'll play Whomp-
Been carrying this box for last 2 months. All I need-

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Over the years I've really cut down on the tackle I take to the lake-three rods and mostly all soft plastics-tubes, senkos , flukes and paddle tails. Don't throw hard baits much anymore.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts