Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nothing better than getting paid to fish! Even though it was damn cold I wasn't gonna NOT fish. Made some Wright Brand bacon and french toast with real butter and pure maple syrup for Bkfst. Watched Predator while eating . Ain't got time to bleed--- Got to Atown about noon and hit the usual shore spots in Senac for 1.5 hours. Did I say it was cold? Skunk. Back to car and after a WARM ride around to the dam I tried again. Hucking Kasties off the dam for 1.5 hrs. Did I say it was cold? (seems to be a pattern there). Got a 16.5" eye after 30 mins, nothing else.

Back home at 4pm, started drinking Tequila and "Beevis& Butthead do America" was on. "CornHolio". Freekin hilarious! Couldn't ask for a better day-

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Nothing better than getting paid to fish! Even though it was damn cold I wasn't gonna NOT fish. Made some Wright Brand bacon and french toast with real butter and pure maple syrup for Bkfst. Watched Predator while eating . Ain't got time to bleed--- Got to Atown about noon and hit the usual shore spots in Senac for 1.5 hours. Did I say it was cold? Skunk. Back to car and after a WARM ride around to the dam I tried again. Hucking Kasties off the dam for 1.5 hrs. Did I say it was cold? (seems to be a pattern there). Got a 16.5" eye after 30 mins, nothing else.

Back home at 4pm, started drinking Tequila and "Beevis& Butthead do America" was on. "CornHolio". Freekin hilarious! Couldn't ask for a better day-
and he didn't even have to use his AK.

·
Registered
16,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds like a fun holiday. Predator=one of the best movies of all time, right up there with big trouble in little china. How was the weekend in Wyoming?
Fine. 3 of us landed 32 bows and 1 brown in about 10 hrs of total fishing time. Biggest bow was 4.65lbs by yours truly. Brown was 6.54lbs. Missed many, each broke a couple off also. Prolly just poor fishermen instead of large fish-:embarassed: Big ass wind just had to hang down in the rocks.

We left at 4am monday and the front was on our ass the whole way home.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Fine. 3 of us landed 32 bows and 1 brown in about 10 hrs of total fishing time. Biggest bow was 4.65lbs by yours truly. Brown was 6.54lbs. Missed many, each broke a couple off also. Prolly just poor fishermen instead of large fish-:embarassed: Big ass wind just had to hang down in the rocks.

We left at 4am monday and the front was on our ass the whole way home.

Thats freakin awesome right there!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts