Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you Broncos for playing Monday night so we can see some real games!...

Packers Vikings grudge match followed by Brady versus Manning in another grudge match and then Vick and the Eagles and the Giants in another grudge match...doesnt get any better than that for a three game trifecta...

In lesser news...the Raidwhores are on in there someplace too...

·
Registered
291 Posts
All I can say is

GO COLTS!!!

I think the Pats win easily...playing at home and everyone and their dog is hurt for the Colts...

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
When I saw the title to this thread I thought "You bet!", because it is a good lineup. Then I opened it and saw that Captain Bringdown had to take a shot at theBroncos first.

Oh well, it's still a great line up today, to be topped off tomorrow night by a Bronco win.

Just for that, zman, I hope the Patriots mop the turf with your Man-Crush.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just for that, zman, I hope the Patriots mop the turf with your Man-Crush.

No worries there...Patriots win in a walk...plus that game Bellicheat lost last year has to be sticking in the team's craw pretty bad...all that adds up to a really ugly game for the Colts...

And unfortunately I think the Donkeys have good shot tomorrow night...much to my dismay...not enough to pick them in the pool...but I think that is a good thing for you as my picks have leave a lot to be desired...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ummm you arent beating Green Bay...they lost to Chicago and Jay ten cent head!...

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Both teams have unfortunately lost to Chicago... :'(

But we have home field advantage today, which I know really means nothing, but after this season I'll grasp onto any shimmer of hope I can!

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeppers time to start Jackson...

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
A little nasty for ya

·
Registered
516 Posts
zman said:
Thank you Broncos for playing Monday night so we can see some real games!...

Packers Vikings grudge match
Oh, yeah,..great game! ::) Wasted 3hours of my life there. I still bleed purple, 'tho.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts