Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site. I've enjoyed what I've read so far and look forward to more. Hopfully I can contribute every now and then as well. Thanks, Jeff.

B

·
0 Posts
Jeff, welcome to the site, I would guess you are the Looney of Looney Rods ?

·
Registered
131 Posts
fishinlooney said:
New to the site. I've enjoyed what I've read so far and look forward to more. Hopfully I can contribute every now and then as well. Thanks, Jeff.
Welcome to the site! We look forward to your contributions--Wayne

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Always good to see new people! The old ones are OK to I guess. :p

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! Bobco, yes that's me. I enjoyed meeting and talking to zman and John last night at Harriman. This is exactly what Colorado has needed is a site to get to know other fisherman and then go out and meet them on the water. WAY COOL!!! BTW, I didn't catch anything in the hour I was there with my daughter and some friends after school. Thanks again, Jeff.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Yeppers talked to the Looneyman last night and yes he does have a great sense of humor...it was a pleasure meeting and talking to another member...it was the highpoint of the evening...they have brought Harriman up 2 feet in two days...the fish dont seem to be where they were...either they dumped cold water in from the mountains or all the fish are down at the inlet...

We need more looneys!!!...Welcome!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts