Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$3.62 for midgrade in NW Colorado Springs today. I still think there's a really good chance that it'll be over $4.00/gal by the end of May. I believe that's a psychological barrier that once broken through, will cause some people to alter their recreational pursuits.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hummus cannonball said:
$3.49 for regular unleaded in Longmont yesterday.
The gas station in Gunbarrel consistently has the highest gas prices I've seen on the Front Range.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Need to fill up with diesel.... The station I drove past yesterday was 3.93 :mad:
Hate!

·
Registered
46 Posts
3.75 regular on-base....5.72 regular off-base....Yong San and Seoul, Korea. $50.00 to fill up my car for a week of driving.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
swimbait said:
Boondock said:
Need to fill up with diesel.... The station I drove past yesterday was 3.93 :mad:
Hate!
Gotta start cookin' Boon.

I think I may got the biodiesel route. It appears that it works out to a dollar a gallon give or take.
Nah, I don't drive my truck a ton.... Have to fill it up once every 3-4 weeks but I'm sure it will be every other when towing the boat.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
I paid $3.52 in canon city last night. Highway robbery is right....but these prices shouldn't be a shock to anyone paying attention to what's happening with oil...

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
what is happening with oil? other than speculators driving the price up once again.last i seen there is no shortage and all refineries are on line so? anyhow back to the original question 3.42$ and its allready affecting me. use to go uo to the mountains on a whim sometimes by myself.not anymore ,carpooling the only way.

·
Banned
2,918 Posts
According to my records....last fill up was on 3/26/2011. I paid 3.279 per gallon. I have a little less than half a tank left.

I walk to the Light Rail. (1.8 miles per Google)...take the train to work so I don't pay for parking....walk home (1.8 miles again)....ride a bike for errands close to home. I can't complain too much about the price of gas and my health is definitely better. The car payment on the other hand......

But yeah, I'm with Littlemac....I've got a season pass to Copper and while I've gotten my money's worth this season, I've limited the trips this year and have been car pooling up there when I go. It's about a $30 round trip.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I'm positive I paid $4.07 for Diesel the other day and it took all $50.00 to fill it up. The great thing is that the TDI gets 600mls to a full tank. I never really pay too much attention to the prices. i believe they are paying over $9.00 in Europe.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
littlemac said:
what is happening with oil? other than speculators driving the price up once again.last i seen there is no shortage and all refineries are on line so? anyhow back to the original question 3.42$ and its allready affecting me. use to go uo to the mountains on a whim sometimes by myself.not anymore ,carpooling the only way.
Its retarded for sure.. :mad:

3.45 in Aurora...

·
Registered
316 Posts
3.49 in south Littleton on Apr 8.

I'm convinced I cause the spike in gas. I purchased a new popup in early March with the idea of camping at least every other weekend in the mountains. Might have to cut back on that.

What surprised me this weekend was we were at the RV dealer looking at some accessories and we couldn't even find a parking spot. The place was packed with people looking at 5th wheels and tent trailers, not too many people looking at the popups. So the higher gas prices must not be detouring too many people from still getting their RVs.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts